PureVPN User Reviews And Testimonials 2017
Hong Kong based PureVPN is a world-class VPN service known for offering an all-in-one package powered by one of the largest VPN server networks, at highly affordable prices. PureVPN offers custom VPN software for all leading devices and operating systems, backed with a strong customer support system.
Perhaps the best way to judge a VPN service is to start by looking at user reviews. It is very hard to find a user’s PureVPN review that has not been addressed by the support team.
An analysis of the collection of PureVPN review available online shows that the service is constantly improving.
PureVPN seems to be struggling with VPN server availability and quite a few PureVPN review is about disappearing servers. However, the support team always seems to be alert and involved.
Yet, some PureVPN review showed that the service can prove to be rather unaccommodating sometimes; regardless of the cooperation of the PureVPN support team.
The app is clearly in need of development, but that doesn’t seem to be stopping users from using the service.
The support team is able to deal with the PureVPN review complaining about speed and connectivity issues thanks to the extensive variety and availability of protocols.
Pure VPN subscribers have approached us couple of time for help and support issues. At Purevpnreview.com, we do our best to help readers sort out their technical, service and other issues immediately in our purevpn review.
"Why do I keep getting popup messages saying that I am not connected to VPN? I have a VPN router and also loaded Pure VPN on my PC. I have tried changing protocols annd am now on AUTO. I have also tried changing servers. What is going on? This has happened regularly since installing Purevpn."
We were not sure if customer was connected through dd-wrt router or not? So we simply replied to him:
Are you connected through DD-WRT routers?
He replied back:
"I am running Windows 10 on my PC and the router is an ASUS RT-N66R with the latest firmware. I keep getting messages that I am not connected to VPN. After I turn off my PC and back on again it shows the process of getting connected to Purevpn but the “You are not connected … “ Messages start up again. I am configured for AUTO.
And the conversation go on:
Please follow pure routers manual guide or contact pure live chat support.
He was still skeptical about the issue:
"Thanks for the reply and instructions. The Pure`s app is loaded on my PC. I have configured my router for two different cities, Seattle and Chicago and get the same result with both. I select Chicago, the router shows that the router is connected but I keep getting messages on my PC that I am not connected to VPN. If I go into the Pure app I see that it is set for AUTO and it asks me to select a location. If I scroll down and select UNITED STATES it will make a connection to the Chicago server and show that I am connected to PureVPN on the little green status dot. Do I have to do this every time I log into my PC when I am connected through my home router? Is my PC actually going through Purevpn because the router says it is connected to the Chicago server in spite of the warning message I get on my PC saying it isn’t connected to VPN? Do I have to select a server every time I log into the internet at my local Starbucks."
PureVPN Reddit Reviews
Reddit is the largest social-news platform that has over millions of subscribers or "Redditors" around the world. While, popularity of site lies on various sub communities, a.k.a. subreddits, each subreddit can belong to technology, current affair, privacy, cyber warfare, politics, movies, TV shows, news or other topics. Considering the rational nature of site, we had decided to explore different subreddits in our PureVPN review subreddits and reveal truth about their service.
After concluding research for our PureVPN review, we came up with following varied reviews about PureVPN:
Although, PureVPN performs well across different platforms, but provider has some areas for improvement including speed and stability. Provider is suitable for torrenters due to its servers in Netherlands. Also, strict no activity logging policy of PureVPN ensures safe and protected torrenting experience.
PureVPN Plans & Pricing Review
The three pricing plans PureVPN offers are essentially three different sizes of the same all-in-one package. The package provides a complete set of over 20 features, no matter which pricing plan you choose.
Thanks to the Pure`s universal package, you won't have to scratch your head and worry about features that you will be missing out if you go for the smaller plans. Simply think about your internet needs and pick the pricing plan that suits you best.
In addition, while covering our PureVPN review, we discovered that provider offers mobile-only pricing-plans separately. To know more about PureVPN mobile-only pricing plans, keep reading our exclusive PureVPN Review 2017.
1 Month plan
The 1 month plan is recommended for people who love sports and have a seasonal interest in using VPN. The plan is available for $9.99, and is free of all restrictions and limitations.
It is ideal for first time PureVPN users because it gives you a thorough chance to try out the service along with the full range of services and additional features. Also, PureVPN has exceptional customer support (more details on this below) to help first time users optimize their VPN experience. Much cheaper than expressvpn, Read expressvpn review
6 Month plan
This PureVPN plan is ideal for people who love to spend their free time streaming TV shows and movies. The 6 month plan is a lot like the aforementioned 1 month plan, but comes at a much lesser cost of $8.00 per month. As a result, the 6 month plan only costs $48.00, giving users a 35% discount over the 1 month plan.
24 Months Plan (2 years Plan)
On top of all, the most economical plan we found in our PureVPN review is the 24 months plan that gives users discounted access to the full range of features and functions. The plan is available for a total price of $58.56, coming to a reduced monthly cost of $2.44. This makes the PureVPN 24 months plan one of the cheapest VPN offers available online.
The 24 months PureVPN pricing plan is preferred by people who are in the habit of streaming from websites like Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, and BBC iPlayer. It is also a favorite amongst users who frequently use open WiFi networks to browse the net and want to ensure that they are never vulnerable to online surveillance or hack attacks at any time.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee
PureVPN Mobile Only Plans
PureVPN is among the providers who cater privacy needs of smartphone users exclusively. With that said, PureVPN offers dedicated Mobile VPN plans for Android and iOS users. After examining their mobile-only plans in our PureVPN review, we have come up with following details that you must know:
Pricing Plans for Android
PureVPN has custom pricing plans for Android users, designed particularly to give users the convenience they are accustomed to.
- Monthly: 4.99$
- Yearly: 39.99$
Android users can subscribe to these plans by downloading the PureVPN Android app from GooglePlay and then subscribing to the service from within the app.
Pricing Plans for iPad and iPhone
PureVPN offers four pricing plans for iPad and iPhone users.
- 1 month: $4.99
- 3 month: $39.99
- 6 month: $14.99
- 12 month: $29.99
iPad and iPhone users can subscribe to these mobile-only pricing plans by downloading the PureVPN app for iOS through the iTunes store and using the in-app subscription feature.
PureVPN Free Trial
PureVPN is one of the services who don't offer free trial versions, instead the provider has a paid trial that is costs about $2.50. On top, paid trial version is valid for three days and offers all the service features and benefits as premium plans do. In addition, you can use trial version account on up to five devices at a time with simultaneous connection features. That said, PureVPN trial version is the best solution to take test drive of VPN service prior to final subscription.
Note: You can download PureVPN trial version from their official site.
PureVPN Lifetime Deals
One of the many positives of PureVPN is the amazing deals it offers. Over the years, we have come across PureVPN lifetime deals that offer remarkable savings. Lifetime deals require onetime payment and you can use the software a very lengthy period of time.
One such deal exists on Stacksocial, where PureVPN offers a 5-year plan for $89.00. This brings down the cost of the plan to $17.80 per year or $1.48 per month. Which is not bad, no matter how you slice the deal. The deal offers you savings up to 85% on the regular price of one-year plan.
While these deals are a treat for VPN users, you might be wondering, what is the best time to find these deals? PureVPN, along with many other providers, offer various deals during the festive periods. So, keep a lookout for such high saving deals during Halloween, Christmas, and New Year’s.
How to Install PureVPN on Kodi
Kodi is a free open-source software that allows internet users to stream movies, TV shows, sports, and tons of other media content for free. A Kodi VPN is a necessity for Kodi users to enjoy fast streaming and to secure your identity from copyright holders. With Kodi VPN, you will be able to watch your favorite content without getting into trouble. Here is how to install PureVPN on Kodi:
Step 1: Download and save the Zomboided Repository on your device.
Step 2: Launch Kodi > Add-ons > Click on the box icon on top left > Install from zip file > navigate the Zomboided Repository, which you just downloaded on to your device > Add-on will be installed directly.
Step 3: Install from repository > Select Zomboided Add-on Repository > Services > VPN Manager for OpenVPN > Install
Step 4: A box will appear after the installation is complete. Select the VPN provider from the list, in this case, PureVPN and then enter the username and password.
Step 5: Select VPN Connections on the tab placed on the left side > Click on First VPN Connection > Click OK.
Step 6: You will be automatically connect to your KodiVPN if your username and password is correct. Enjoy streaming your favorite show, movie, or sport with a disguised IP.
How to Get PureVPN Login Credentials
To ease the complicated subscription process, we have included a simple and precise method that will aid you in getting VPN login credentials. Keep reading our PureVPN review to obtain VPN login credentials instantly.
As you sign up for PureVPN, its real easy to receive the login credentials in a separate email. These credentials are different from the ones you provided at the time of signup. At times, the email could end up in your spam or junk folder, so it is better to check these folders if you haven’t received your PureVPN username and password.
On the other hand, if you cannot find the email of your login credentials, you can follow these steps:
- Access PureVPN’s Member Area
- Enter the email and password you used at the time of signing up for PureVPN
- Once logged in, navigate to ‘My Email’ located under ‘Quick Navigation’ menu on the right
- You can access the email containing your PureVPN login credentials from here
If all else fails, the best thing to do is to contact PureVPN customer support. In addition, we tested their live support in our PureVPN review and found them available 24/7 around the clock.
Does PureVPN Same Login Work On All Devices?
Ability to connect a single VPN account on various devices allows users to achieve maximum benefits from a VPN service. However, many subscribers overlook simultaneous login feature and focus more on security and speed.
However, if we talk about PureVPN, provider takes subscribers satisfaction to next level by allowing them to use a single PureVPN account on up to five different devices. With PureVPN, you can conveniently connect your smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop and Smart TV to VPN through a single account. To begin using multi login feature, install PureVPN on chosen devices, enter same username and password on each of them and enjoy exploring internet safely and anonymously from anywhere.
Note: While covering our PureVPN review, we discovered that provider doesn't content subscribers of mobile-only plan. Not to mention, mobile-only account users can't connect to more than one devices with a single account.
PureVPN Speed Tests Review
Before handing out a clean sheet to PureVPN, we ran a few speed tests in our PureVPN review to check speed and stability of their service. We conducted a speed test before and after connecting PureVPN to note the differences between ping drops and download and upload speeds.
We were getting a ping of 14ms and a whopping download speed of 10.92 Mbps and an upload speed of 1.32 Mbps before we connected through PureVPN. We decided to test its OpenVPN protocol, since it is considered as the safest and one of the slowest to see how it will impact PureVPN’s performance.
After connecting PureVPN, we got a ping of 1ms which came as a pleasant surprise to us. There was a marginal speed drop and we received 6.88 Mbps of download speed. The upload speed, however, was much better than the original and we received a speed of 1.38 Mbps.
PureVPN Windows Setup Review
What separates PureVPN from other VPN service providers is its seemingly endless device compatibility. To make sure the user does not have to spend long hours on configuring the VPN service on his device, PureVPN makes an extra effort and offers it custom VPN client for almost every platform and operating software.
In this step-by-step installation guide, you will be told about how to set PureVPN up on your device easily.
- Having already subscribed with PureVPN’s services, you will need to visit its website from where you can find the link to download its VPN client. Click on Download and you will be taken to a different screen.
- You will be redirected to a different webpage where you will be given with different device and operating software options. Click on the “Windows” icon.
- Click on “Download Now” right next to the image of PureVPN client.
- Having already clicked on “Download Now”, you will now be required to save the file. Click on it to download it on your Windows device.
- Now click on “Run” followed by a click on “Yes” to allow the system to install PureVPN.
- Keep clicking on “Next” until it prompts you with a “Finish” tab. Do not forget to select the “Rest of the World” while installing PureVPN from any other region than China.
- PureVPN will automatically start following the installation and you will be presented with a guide educating you about using its VPN Client. You can skip the guide as well or you canclick on “Get Started” to learn more in detail.
- Should you choose to skip the guide, you will enter the PureVPN Dashboard where you will find all the necessary fields that will be needed to be filled in by you to run PureVPN.To enter your username and password, you will have to check your email’s Inbox or Junk/Spam folder where your credentials along with the password will be sent to you. Copy them from there and paste them here. Do not forget to check “Remember Me” in case you do not want to enter the username and password again and again.
- You can now select the Purpose of using the VPN service and the protocol you want your data traffic to go through. Although it is recommended by PureVPN to let it decide the protocol for you as it connects you with one that provides optimum server load and connection speed. Once you have done all that; click on Quick Connect and enjoy!
Your setup, installation and configuration will hardly take a few minutes. Configure your VPN service like you want to and enjoy using PureVPN on your Windows laptops and personal computers.
PureVPN vs Private Internet Access
PureVPN and Private Internet Access (PIA) are two of the biggest names in the VPN industry. Therefore, when we compare PureVPN vs. PIA, we see interesting differences. For starters, PureVPN offers servers in 180 different countries, whereas PIA offers servers in 25 countries. With PureVPN, you can change your virtual location to more regions than PIA VPN. Hence, you can unblock websites from a variety of countries.
In terms of prices, there isn’t much to separate PureVPN from PIA. Both offer affordable pricing plans with 7-day money back guarantee. Similarly, both VPN services offer exclusive apps for Windows, Android, Mac and iOS. You can also setup both the providers on additional devices such as routers.
PIA’s attitude towards privacy is unmatched. It has a strict no logging policy and takes subscriber’s privacy highly seriously. PIA has even shut down its services in regions that require internet services to record metadata.
As for the security features, PIA offers OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP over IPSec protocols along with AES 256 bit encryption algorithm. PureVPN also offers similar security features and has a no logging policy. However, PureVPN’sadd-ons are delight and puts it ahead of PIA. It offers add-ons such as dedicated IP, NAT firewall and internet kill switch, ensuring that you are safe at all times.
Here is a quick look at PureVPN vs. PIA against key features:
|Purevpn||Private internet access|
|Servers||750+ servers in 180 countries||3263+ servers in 25 countries|
|Protocols||PPTP, SSTP, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, iKEv2||PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec|
|Encryption||AES 256 bit||AES 128 bit, AES 256 bit|
|Money Back Guarantee||7 days money back guarantee||7 days money back guarantee|
|Prices||$2.95 per month (2 year plan)||$3.33 per month (1 year plan)|
|Payment Methods||PayPal, Alipay, Paymentwall, Bitpay, CashU, Gift Card, Bitcoin||PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, CashU, Paymentwall|
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, Routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, Routers, Chrome|
|Customer Support||Live chat, FAQs, tutorials, knowledge base, email tickets||Live chat, FAQs, tutorials, knowledge base, email tickets|
|Additional Features||Internet Kill Switch, dedicated IP, DDoS Protection, NAT Firewall||Internet Kill Switch|
PureVPN Mac Setup Review
The PureVPN Mac client is a neat little dashboard that gives you control over server selection, software settings, and billing choices. PureVPN offers different versions of its Mac app for users running different versions of Mac OSX.
The Mac client is easy to install and is frequently preferred by Mac users who don't want to go through the hassle of manually setting up their PureVPN connections.
- Open up PureVPN’s website and click on “Download”.
- With a relatively new screen on your Window, click on Mac’s icon.
- Now click on the OSX version you want to install on your Mac.
- Now hover your mouse over to the download section and double click on PureVPN’s downloaded file.
- In the next stage you will have to drag and drop PureVPN file into the Applications file.
- You will now need to run PureVPN. But in order to do that, you will have to go to the “Applications” folder. Click on “Open” and it will open your Mac’s VPN Client for you.
- Now enter your username and password – assigned to you by PureVPN. Select the protocol and server country by clicking on the drop-down option. Click on “Remember Me” if you want PureVPN to save your credentials.
- End the proceedings with clicking on “Connect”, it will ask you to enter your Mac username and password to allow the changes. Enter them and enjoy PureVPN’s connectivity on your Mac.
PureVPN Android Setup Review
The PureVPN app for Android is a smart little VPN app that guarantees effective internet protection for smartphone users. Android users can download the app from the GooglePlay store to try it out using the free monthly data quota of 2GB. This is the largest free data limit offered by a premium VPN for Android device users.
- Search PureVPN on the search tab of Google Play and tap on it when it shows up in the searched results.
- Having tapped on it, it will take you to a different screen prompting you to install the app on your Android smartphone or tab.
- Tap on “Install” and “Accept” the terms and conditions.
- Wait for your download to be completed, once it is finished, Google Play will prompt you to open the app. Tap on “Open”.
- Your PureVPN app will ask you if you are already a subscriber or you are a new user. Select the first option if you are a registered user of PureVPN.
- Check your email address for the username and password, enter them here and tap on save.
- You have now entered the PureVPN Android App, tap on Menu and select “Server”.
- Tapping on “Server” would result in a list of VPN servers showing up on your screen. Select any of them, and also do not forget to select the protocol you want to choose.
- You can also filter your servers by the purpose you want to use the VPN for. Click on “Filter by purpose” and see if you can find your desired result.
- You will now be brought back to the screen where your VPN server and your location will be displayed. Tap on “Connect” and wait for PureVPN android app to establish a successful connection.
- PureVPN is now connected on your Android smartphone and tab. Enjoy endless streaming and unblocking.
PureVPN iOS Setup Review
- If you are looking to secure your iPad or iPhone with PureVPN, you will need to search “PureVPN” on the App Store. Tap on it once it shows up in the searched results and install it on your device.
- Much like the Android app, the iOS app too will ask you if you are a registered user or not.
- Now please enter the email address and password you used for registering with PureVPN for iOS and tap on “Login”.
- Now tap on the server bracket.
- A flurry of servers will show up. Now select the server you wish to connect your iPad or iPhone to.
- Now tap on the Auto Protocol option to let PureVPN decide which protocol would suit your need the most. Now tap on “Edit” and copy paste the credentials you have received in the email after you subscribed with PureVPN.
- Double check the details you have entered and tap on “Save”.
- After having saved the details, now it’s time to connect your VPN. Tap on “Connect” and enjoy PureVPN on your iPhone/iPad.
PureVPN for Netflix
The most versatile on-demand entertainment platform Netflix serves over 81 million subscribers worldwide. The entertainment platform is admired by masses due to countless blockbuster hit shows, movies, documentaries, and more media available in its media library. When counting all the glories, we cannot overlook the fact that US residents have access to a lot more Netflix shows than any other country.
In addition to this, the US alone comprises 53% of overall Netflix subscribers. To overcome the geo-restrictions and access US Netflix from abroad, no tool has played better than a VPN. But sadly, Netflix has become smart over years and blocked various circumvention tools including proxies, SmartDNS and VPN services.
Luckily, few VPN services including PureVPN have managed to bypass Netflix VPN detection successfully. Although, PureVPN had faced short-term blackouts by Netflix in past, but provider keeps on upgrading and adding new features to unblock Netflix for subscribers. You can freely connect to PureVPN's 13 servers in US and 1 in UK to access premium Netflix shows from anywhere in the world.
From Where Can I Get Download Links to PureVPN App?
At the time of making this editorial PureVPN review, we went through different discussion forums and communities to reveal what users search about PureVPN.
Surprisingly, a large number of subscribers did not know from where to download PureVPN on their devices. Therefore, we have created a section that will present you with best download links to get PureVPN app on your laptop, desktop, smartphone, tablet, SmartTV and more devices.
Following are the recommended links to download PureVPN app:
- Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX: Subscribers can download PureVPN on their Windows and Mac OSX systems from official website of PureVPN
- Android Users: Android users can download PureVPN app on their phones and tablets from Google PlayStore
- iOS Users: Apple iOS users can download PureVPN client on their iPhones and iPad from official App Store
Purevpn Download Apps Links Other Alternatives
If you are having trouble downloading PureVPN apps for its official website, then you can choose from the following websites:
These websites offer numerous software for download and you can get PureVPN on your preferred device using these links. Furthermore, there are APK files available for the mobile platform. Therefore, so if are not looking to download the app from respective app stores, you can refer to these APK files.
How to Solve PureVPN Login Issues
No matter PureVPN is one of the leading-edge VPN providers with fastest VPN servers around the world, but a large number of subscribers have faced login issues when connecting to PureVPN. We have therefore outlined following simple techniques that will help you resolve such issues instantly:
Here are the three simple methods to fix PureVPN's login issues:
- Valid username and password: First, make sure that your username and password are correct and valid. In addition, remember that your member area login credentials are different from actual VPN username and password, which you can confirm from their support team through live chat
- Make Changes in Anti-Virus and Firewall Settings: Many times, users have anti-virus, firewalls, or third party applications installed on their system, which create hurdle in accessing apps like PureVPN. We suggest subscribers to add PureVPN in exception list of firewall and anti-virus programs and allow PPTP, L2TP, and IPSec. It will resolve VPN login issues
- Check Router Settings: The last but not least you can do to fix issue is check if PPTP, L2TP and IPSec pass are enabled in settings of Router Firewall under Security tab. Also, if you don't see option to enable PPTP, L2TP, and IPSec, then disable router firewall and restart your router
Discounts, Promotions and Coupons
PureVPN frequently launches discounts promotions to make sure that internet users never run out of reasons to opt for the service. Sometimes the service offers an additional 12 month VPN service free for every 12 month subscription. Other times you can take advantage of the holiday discounts that are part of the seasonal celebrations.
You can always head over to PureVPN website and contact the customer support through LiveChat to find out about PureVPN's running offers and promotions.
PureVPN Global Server Reviews
PureVPN has over 450 VPN servers located across the 6 continents. The VPN server network is spread out across more than a 101+ countries around the world, giving PureVPN users the power to transform their virtual identities by cloaking behind more than 80,000 IP addresses.
The PureVPN servers are located in all major countries that are frequently preferred by VPN users. These locations include cities in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Hong Kong, Germany, Russia, China and dozens more.
PureVPN Encryption Protocol Support
Almost all of these servers support PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, SSTP and OpenVPN (TCP & UDP) protocols. This extensive array of protocols helps users pick the encryption level of their choice - depending upon the sensitivity and nature of their online activities.
PureVPN protects user data by implementing 256-bit military grade encryption on all traffic that passes over the PureVPN Virtual Private Network. At the same time, the IP cloaking with shared addresses makes it impossible to trace an individual user. The custom PureVPN applications come fitted with selection menus to help users select the encryption protocol of their choice before connecting.
PureVPN Unique Features and Functions
PureVPN does not place any data or bandwidth limits on users. You can upload/download as much data as you want because the massive PureVPN server network architecture is fully equipped to handle users from around the world.
Internet Kill Switch
Custom PureVPN clients and software come with Internet Kill Switch, to function as a protective shield in the event of an unexpected drop in the connection between the user's system and the PureVPN server. PureVPN Internet Kill Switch will pause all incoming and outgoing traffic in order to prevent any unencrypted and untunneled data transmissions. The Internet Kill Switch will deactivate and data transmission will resume as soon as the VPN connection is re-established.
The Internet Kill Switch function can be activate and deactivated manually, and comes as a standard part of the PureVPN software for all major operating systems.
The Split Tunneling feature is unique to PureVPN, and is highly recommended for internet users who want to dedicate their bandwidth to specific internet activities. The Split Tunneling feature allows users to select the applications for which data is to be encrypted and tunneled. Activating Split Tunneling and adding applications to the list within the Pure VPN software will make sure that internet traffic sent and received by all other applications is excluded from the encrypted tunnel.
The feature is usually preferred by people who do not want to put pressure on their VPN tunnel.
Server Status Guide & Alternate Servers
The official PureVPN website hosts a page where you can always check the server variety and the activity status of your preferred VPN server. Contact the customer support to get alternate server addresses if you find a server inaccessible or run into problems connecting to a server.
Most VPN services allow customers to use a single account on two devices at the same time. Pure VPN, on the other hand, comes with a multi-login limit of 5 simultaneous logins – on all Pure VPN pricing plans. This means that every user, is able to utilize one PureVPN account on up to five devices at the same time.
Users frequently implement the PureVPN multi-login feature as a tool to cut costs and share subscription charges.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee
PureVPN Software for Different Operating Systems
PureVPN is highly compatible with a variety of devices and operating systems. The official PureVPN website has guides and tutorials on all of the supported platforms.
Pure VPN offers custom software for most platforms, while manual setup tutorials are available for the rest.
PureVPN for Linux
PureVPN is compatible with Linux based operating systems. While there is no custom client available for Linux users, the setup guide available on the PureVPN website provides detailed instructions to configure PureVPN on Linux.
The PureVPN Linux setup guide contains a one-minute tutorial that is trusted by Linux users around the world for providing a convenient 7 step formula to setup VPN on Linux instantly.
PureVPN Customer Support
Most PureVPN review will not give the service’s customer support the credit that is due. The fact of the matter is that PureVPN is an industry leader in the area of customer support.
In addition to the standard support features of email, support ticket, FAQ and Knowledge Base, PureVPN has a Live Chat feature that is active and available through the official PureVPN website around the clock. Our PureVPN review gives the service full marks for a support department that is truly agile and committed to providing quality customer care and technical support.
Many PureVPN review will also forget to mention that PureVPN provides Remote assistance to users through the Team Viewer platform. This allows the support staff to take manual control of the user’s system in order to configure, trouble shoot and/or setup the VPN service.
Authors Recommendation (5 out of 5)
Our PureVPN review gives the service five out of five stars for a well-organized infrastructure that is developed to function for (and focus on) the user.
Much like the global server spread, the PureVPN user base is always expanding thanks to the unique features that only PureVPN offers. However, the service is not entirely free of bugs and errors, and users having a streak of bad luck might run into a trail of issues that will require direct customer support to resolve.
On any other day, Pure VPN is a reliable and effective service that is priced reasonably and loaded with all the functions and features that a VPN user can ask for from a service that promises to provide online freedom.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee